OT: Newsgroup reader

Page 3 of 3
On 3/10/2013 9:59 PM, Meanie wrote:

I've used T'bird since it was invented....Netscape/Mozillas before that. They have always worked flawlessly for me. When I read messages, they automatically are marked as read. When I'm ready to leave, I go to Message/Mark/All Read. You can do a ShiftC to do the same. I don't use a lot of cross linking features, like putting my Facebook stuff/Phone contacts in Internet stuff....I've never explored the fancy stuff in TB, so don't know what's out there. It handles my mail and newsgroups without difficulty when I tell it to do something :o).
On 3/10/2013 9:59 PM, Meanie wrote:

You can ask your Mozilla questions in dedicated groups for Thunderbird and/or Firefox. I have found the people there to be very helpful, some of them are even Mozilla developers.
Here is how to subscribe:
http://ilias.ca/moznewsgroups-tb
The above is specific to Thunderbird (mozilla.support.thunderbird), there is also 'mozilla.support.firefox' which is equally helpful.
HTH, John