OT: New Jersey govenor

I'm confused by which name the NJ governor goes by based on what CNN reported this morning. Is it Chris Cristie or Cristie Presser ? Google didn't help me so far.

Reply to
Doug

Whats cnn?

Reply to
George

Just look under, about 6'. That's where the fat tub of lard probably is by now.

Reply to
Larry Q.

Not sure if you're joking about this, or if you don't know that "presser" is short for "press conference"...

And yea, I saw that "presser" a few minutes ago.

Note that he said that electric crews would be coming in from Canada. You people treat them nice - try to resist your natural temptation to steal their equipment or rob them at gun-point. We'd like then to come back in once piece.

Reply to
Home Guy

Chris Christie!

If some if the crawler info contains errors during present circumstances that is understandable.

George: CNN = Cable NEWS Network. Not sure what you have been watching all these years(!)

Reply to
thekmanrocks

Thanks for the help.

Reply to
Doug

Finally got the answer... presser is a press release. Never heard this prior.

Reply to
Doug

I answered you within a few minutes of you starting this thread.

Why didn't you read it?

Reply to
Home Guy