OT: New Jersey govenor

I'm confused by which name the NJ governor goes by based on what CNN reported this morning. Is it Chris Cristie or Cristie Presser ? Google didn't help me so far.
On 10/30/2012 10:23 AM, Doug wrote:

Whats cnn?

Just look under, about 6'. That's where the fat tub of lard probably is by now.
Doug wrote:

Not sure if you're joking about this, or if you don't know that "presser" is short for "press conference"...
And yea, I saw that "presser" a few minutes ago.
Note that he said that electric crews would be coming in from Canada. You people treat them nice - try to resist your natural temptation to steal their equipment or rob them at gun-point. We'd like then to come back in once piece.
Chris Christie!
If some if the crawler info contains errors during present circumstances that is understandable.
George: CNN = Cable NEWS Network. Not sure what you have been watching all these years(!)

Thanks for the help.

Finally got the answer... presser is a press release. Never heard this prior.
Doug wrote:

I answered you within a few minutes of you starting this thread.
Why didn't you read it?