OT -- need help getting staples for my Arrow stapler

I have an Arrow pliers-type stapler I have carried in my briefcase for many years and it really suits my needs. I used to be able to get the staples for it locally where I used to live, but I have moved, and they are not available around here.
You can see the stapler and an offer for the staples at: www.maxmax.com/fP66ToolsStaples.asp as well as other sites.
The problem is that the staples are 1.19 a box, and they have a $20 min order, plus P&H. Two boxes will probably last me the rest of my life!
Does anyone have an Arrow dealer near them where you can get me a couple of boxes?
where do you live? the north pole? thats crazy you cant find arrow staples or something that wont work.. which isnt to say it isnt true..
randy

jhill wrote:

Max, etc.?

A very short Google search reveals that Arrow will sell the larger (2,400 count) package of P66 staples direct for $3.05 + 2.00 shipping.
http://tinyurl.com/3r24u
and ordering details at:
http://tinyurl.com/3jpe5
--