OT - Need help?

As I was coming home and worrying about all the stuff going on in my life, my family's lives, my friends’ lives, and what's happening in Washington, Moscow, Ukraine, the Middle East, Hillary Clinton's scandals, Jeb, Trump, Fox News, the downgrading of our military, the terrorists infiltrating our border, the illegals, the refugees, and how our country is rapidly losing its sanity and its Christianity, I saw a yard sign that said:
NEED HELP? CALL JESUS 1-800-555-3787
Out of curiosity and desperation, I called the number. A Mexican showed up with a lawnmower
On 12/30/2015 7:25 AM, Frank wrote:

Sigh. I had a bad experience with my depression. I called the suicide hotline, which was forwarded to Pakistan. I told them all about my depression. They acted excited, and asked if I could drive a truck?
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On 12/30/2015 7:54 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

I did not know if it was an old joke or not.
I also recalled though that Mexican guy said God was Hispanic because he named his only begotten son, Jesus.
On Wednesday, December 30, 2015 at 2:43:35 PM UTC-5, Frank wrote:

Then there was the Spanish firefighter who named his twin boys Hose A and Hose B.
On 12/30/2015 2:49 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

New one to me, and thank you Derby.
A Mormon congregation near me had two Jose Garcias. Neither had a middle name. They named one JosA and the other JosB. (Like your hose A and hose B). I'm told this is a true story.
Did you hear about the Hispanic guy who could not get tickets to the ball game? He was climbing the fence, and the stadium called him by name, and caught him at it..... (who knows this one?) <extends microphone>
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On Wednesday, December 30, 2015 at 3:17:18 PM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:

he

He responded "Sí, I can"
On 12/30/2015 3:22 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

And, Derby, that's what the Hispanic fellow replied after the crowd said.
Two gold stars for Derby Dad.
On Wed, 30 Dec 2015 11:49:51 -0800 (PST), DerbyDad03

I heard about a Amer-Indian whose name was Running Water. He named his three sons Running Hot, Running Cold, and Luke.
On 12/30/2015 5:44 PM, Vic Smith wrote:

Two years ago, I got a dinner invite with some friends. The youngest son, Luke, about a year old. We were patiently waiting for the blessing on the food. Luke is obviously hungry. He's flapping arms and legs around. On his high chair plate is food, and next to his plate are fork and spoon. I looked the boy in the eye (he was seated across the corner of the table from me) and intoned in my best theatrical voice "Use the fork, Luke!". A couple of the adults got the joke. I haven't said any thing funny since that point. No sense going out in decline. You will be pleased to know that Luke got fed, and also his two older siblings. They are healthy and well, as of Christmas when I last visited.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On 12/30/2015 2:43 PM, Frank wrote:

Pastor at church is asking the congregation who knows where God is. A cute little girl in a print dress and long hair raised her hand. The pastor took the wireless microphone, and went over to ask the cute little girl.
Girl: God is at my house, and he's in the bathroom.
Pastor: And how do you know that?
Girl: My Dad pounds on the bathroom door, and yells "MY GOD! MY GOD! Are you still in there!"
--
.
Christopher Apostate. Young