OT: National "Intelligence"

http://www.scribd.com/doc/138489211/U-S-National-Intelligence-An-Overview-2013
Scroll down to the circle of badges.
Makes you feel safer already, doesn't it!
HB
On 8/5/2014 10:45 PM, Higgs Boson wrote:

ii The United States Government has the solemn obligaon, and shall connue in the conduct of intelligence acvies . . . to protect fully the legal rights of all United States persons,including freedoms, civil liberes, and privacy rights guaranteed by Federal law. - Execuve Order 12333.Protecng civil liberes and privacy in the conduct of intelligence acvies is a cricalpart of the IC’s mission. As a community of professionals, we understand that securityand liberty go hand in hand. Indeed, in taking the oath of oce—to support and defend theConstuon of the United States—we all acknowledge that our dues require thatas we safeguard the naonal security of the United States, we also protect civil liberesand privacy
(They are collecting all kind of information while protecting privacy and legal rights.... I feel so much better.... NOT.)
--
.
Christopher A. Young

I got an erection just looking at it!