OT My grandson called

The caller ID said Anonymous. When I answered, a voice I never heard before said "hi grandpa" Then he asked "you know who this is, it's your grandson"
Billy? Is that you?
"Yes, I was with my friend and we had an accident. The air bags went off and I broke my nose. The police found an open bottle of liquor and now I'm being charged with DUI and need bail money."
I played along for a while and he needed $2000 for bail . I told him I don't have that much right now because last week I had two hookers and a lot of booze. Then he asked for $1000 and I agreed. He told me to buy iTunes gift cards and he'd call me back so I could transfer it to him. He asked for more but I told him I needed money for another hooker.
After playing for 10 minutes I asked him if he broke his nose from the airbag or when he had his head up his ass because that happens to scammers. Click
So my reason to post this was to ask for help raising bail money for Bobby. If you want to chip in, I take gift cards or cash.

That's so good of you to help your grandson. I'd love to help, but I've got this big donation to hillary's campaign I promised to get in the mail. Right after that money gets sent I'll get right on your request.
Bye, bye.
On Fri, 16 Sep 2016 21:03:01 -0500, Gordon Shumway

Thanks, I understand the priority. Better Bobby should languish in jail for a while so Hillary can make the US great again. Besides, she may need bail money too.

Nice of you to help your grandson. I could wire some $$ directly to your checking account if you would be so kind as to post the routing info and account number here. I will get right on it.
On 9/17/2016 7:40 AM, CRNG wrote:

OK and I'll give you my SS number in case the bank needs it. Just be sure to keep it between us and don't lose it.