OT: Murphy's Law?

Page 3 of 3
On Mon, 23 Dec 2013 21:25:37 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"

Malformed still hasn't said anything that isn't a lie. Can't.

John O'Reilly hoisted his beer and said, "Here's to spending the rest of me Life, between the legs of me wife !"
That won him the top prize at the pub for the best toast of the night !
He went home and told his wife, krwless, "I won the... prize for the Best toast of The night."
She said, "Aye, did ye now. And what was your toast?" John said, "Here's to spending the rest of me life, sitting in church beside me wife."
"Oh, that is very nice indeed, John!" krwless said.
The next day, krwless ran into one of John's drinking buddies on the street Corner. The man chuckled leeringly and said, "John won the prize the other night at The pub with a toast about you, krwless."
She said, "Aye, he told me, and I was a bit surprised myself. You know, he's only been in there twice in the last four years. "Once I had to pull him by the ears to make him come, and the other time he fell asleep".
On 11/29/2013 9:17 AM, Mike Hunt-Hertz wrote:

We can't have a "White Friday" because that would be racist. o_O
TDD
On 11/29/2013 01:14 AM, Tony Hwang wrote:

For reasonably priced (well, sort of) AVRs I liked the sound on the Marantz units the best. Yes, I know they're the same company as Denon, but I could hear a difference. Is it more accurate or colored to just sound better? who knows...
I still haven't bought one yet, just can't justify spending the money unless I can find someone to pawn my old Pioneer unit off on. It works, but it's got a weird glitch where the colors go all weird when the cable box switches resolutions. Seems that I have to pay at least $6-700 to get something that really feels like an upgrade though.
nate
--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.
http://members.cox.net/njnagel