OT - multiple redundancies

I think I noticed another redundancy. I had typed "after you IM messaged me". Is IM messaging, like your insurance company needs your vehicle's VIN number? And if the tires are inflated in pounds PSI? Got to be others like that, KWIM, mean.

multiple redundancies is redundant
Malcom "Mal" Reynolds wrote:

This message brought to you by the department of redundancies department .
--
Snag