OT More trouble with the Hilton

Not bad.

Reply to
philo

I said the airline or the hotel, and since then I looked at an email from American Airlines, and it's they who offered to take Paypal, and whom I paid that way. OTOH, I tried to sign up for American Advantage, sort of like registering with a store. (I"ve found with stores, if you haven't registered, it's much harder to find a record of a purchase that is completed and delivered. Say if you want to buy the same thing you bought before.) I tried 9 times and the first two times it pointed out mistakes I had made (two non-matching versions of the password I chose), but the last 7 times they just refused it.

Glad you agree.

Maybe so. Maybe that's why they put Customer Service there.

That's true.

Reply to
micky

Usually, you can run a cold hose from garden department, and fill the tub that way. Leave the dirty water, they get customers like that all the time.

. .

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Apparently neither can some Americans who seem to think the world revolves around them. What kind of world is it when a man can't go to an out of town wedding, take advantage of arranged transportation for the events AND have a hotel room priced, furnished and equipped exactly the way he wants it?

Follow Nancy Reagan's advice and JUST SAY NO!

You and everyone else will be happier for it!

P.S. was your sister's married name Emily Littella?

Reply to
Unquestionably Confused

Took the words right out of my mouth, really!

Let's hope not. Less chance of us running into him whining and crying at the front desk when he finds out that a full breakfast, lunch, dinner and car detailing are not included in the valet parking package listed at $10/day

Reply to
Unquestionably Confused
[snip}

You could not have possibly left anything out.

Damn you, Micky! So you're responsible for Windows ME, eh?

Reply to
Unquestionably Confused

[snip]

Either from the shallow "bath" or from bringing your hair dryer into the "tub" with you.

Which foreign land, Micky? Reality?

Reply to
Unquestionably Confused

I live in Dallas and could help out, but I'm enjoying this to much. There is a shit load of hotels where he wants to be, but apparently has not figured out how to contact the hotel directly and get his questions answered. This whole thread is hilarious and just what I needed. LMAO

Reply to
ChairMan

ChairMan posted for all of us...

Great reading isn't it? See the latest posts about the wifi. More hilarity ensues.

Reply to
Tekkie®

micky posted for all of us...

Did you get off? Now call the hotel instead of the sex line.

Reply to
Tekkie®

Ed Pawlowski posted for all of us...

Don't encourage him! He'll be asking about terlets soon. I think he wants a golden shower...

Reply to
Tekkie®

micky posted for all of us...

They found out whom they were dealing with. The moron list was full.

Reply to
Tekkie®