OT: Mini Mag used today

Yeah, it's church repair not home repair.
Mini mag! Saved the day.
At church, we had a wet spot on the wall. Turns out, one of the over head air handlers, the drain clogged. The water got into the wiring, and so the light in the mechanical room didn't work.
Fortunately, I was able to clear the drain enough for now. But, that pocket mini mag sure was useful. Yeah, I had other lights. But, that pocket light sure is convenient.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

When I saw the subject, I thought you were talking about CCI Mini Mag .22 ammo.
--
Jim Rusling
More or Less Retired