OT: Mini Mag used today

Yeah, it's church repair not home repair.

Mini mag! Saved the day.

At church, we had a wet spot on the wall. Turns out, one of the over head air handlers, the drain clogged. The water got into the wiring, and so the light in the mechanical room didn't work.

Fortunately, I was able to clear the drain enough for now. But, that pocket mini mag sure was useful. Yeah, I had other lights. But, that pocket light sure is convenient.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

When I saw the subject, I thought you were talking about CCI Mini Mag .22 ammo.

Reply to
Jim Rusling

That's much more fun -- groundhogs at 100 yards, right? Scope, watch for action. Aim for front shoulder.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon