(OT) Microsoft Windows 12 is awesome

I just installed Microsoft Windows 12, and it's awesome. Never has MS created such a great operating system.
Thank You Microsoft!
On Friday, April 1, 2016 at 10:41:45 PM UTC-5, snipped-for-privacy@relisted.poo wrote:

There is no Windows 12.
Andy
On Saturday, April 2, 2016 at 2:44:37 AM UTC-5, Andy wrote:

As of March 2016, the most recent version of Windows for personal computers, tablets, smartphones and embedded devices is Windows 10.
Andy:
Breathe, then take a look at the *initial* posting dates on some of these threads.
Then smile. ;)
On 4/2/2016 3:46 AM, Andy wrote:

I have a cousin who works there. He says win 13 is totally virus proof. No antivirus program needed.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On 4/1/2016 11:40 PM, snipped-for-privacy@relisted.poo wrote: