OT Microsoft callled.

Page 2 of 2
On 3/29/2015 8:08 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Might add that I strung out one of these guys once and then told him I was just wasting his time. He told me that as an old guy I did not have a lot of time left to waste.
He was right.
Now I just curse and hang up.
Frank wrote:

That reminds me of a story about baseball spring training. A pitcher was taking his sweet time between pitches. A little old lady hollered "Please, Mr. Pitcher, hurry up, some of us don't have that much time left".
On 3/29/2015 9:16 AM, Dean Hoffman wrote:

I've got friends that say they are almost to the, "I don't buy green bananas" stage.
Yes, wasting the time of the grunt on the phone is no fun.... It is much more rewarding to screw with the people that hired them.
Mark

Aww, I'm just too nice : ), I try to give 'em a chance before bozo binnin people, but he made it there quickly. Not as quick col burka, but pretty quick