OT: Men And Their Tools...

...are easily distracted.
http://www.gjk2.com/test/test.swf

I don't do well on tests under pressure. This was no different...
On 10/24/2010 8:27 AM, Bob Villa wrote:

Those are actually real!
TDD
The Daring Dufas wrote:

He says after diligent and exhaustive study...
On 10/24/2010 11:57 AM, HeyBub wrote:

I don't just look at the pictures, I read the articles in the medical journals. 8-)
TDD
The Daring Dufas wrote:

New England Journal of Playboy? The Manpit?

Well your script failed the test. All I got was a blank page.