OT: Memory Test

Page 2 of 2

I remember this one...1st hand!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZi2og1YQJA

harry wrote:

Ah, but there IS a cure for your defective genes entering the gene pool, you miserable rack of diseased shit!
My buddy at Coldstream Distribution in Manchester is an ex-SAS member (or is related to one, or knows one, he wasn't very clear). After showing him your taunts, he volunteered to assist in a tune-up. Your days are numbered, asshole.

08 It was my understanding that Satchmo was NOT his nickname because of the look of his face. It was he could supply ANY drug you wanted from his little satchel.
09 Does anybody remember the Volvo ad, where they put John Cameron Swazey in a Volve and ran him around an extreme test track, and when they stopped the car, removed him, and as he stood there totally in shock looking like a deer caught in head lights announced "Volvo's ride is so smooth that this announcer keeps on ticking."