OT: McDonald decided

McDonald - the Chicago handgun case - is reversed and remanded.
The 14th Amendment incorporates the 2nd Amendment against the states.
Decision is 5-4 with the usual suspects, Ginsberg, Breyer, Stevens, and Sotomayer dissenting.
The opinion is here: http://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/09pdf/08-1521.pdf
"In Heller, we held that the Second Amendment protects the right to possess a handgun in the home for the purpose of self-defense. Unless considerations of stare decisis counsel otherwise, a provision of the Bill of Rights that protects a right that is fundamental from an American perspective applies equally to the Federal Government and the States... We therefore hold that the Due Process Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment incorporates the Second Amendment right recognized in Heller. The judgment of the Court of Appeals is reversed, and the case is remanded for further proceedings."
--
I considered a subject of "Leaky Front Door" to make this post more "on
topic," but didn't want to fool anybody.

The wheels of Justice turn slowly. <wink wink>