OT: Man shot by Arizona police 'begged for life'

An unarmed man was shot and killed by a police officer in the US state of Arizona as he begged for his life, according to newly released reports. Daniel Shaver of Texas was killed in January after police came to his hotel room, responding to a report of a man pointing a rifle out a window. "Please don't shoot me," Shaver cried before Officer Philip Brailsford shot him five times. Mr Brailsford has been charged with second-degree murder. He was also fired from his job at the Mesa Police Department. The prosecutor said that Mr Brailsford was "manifesting an extreme indifference to human life recklessly causing the death of another".
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-35939668
--
Bod

Look at all those tattoos. I wouldn't trust someone like that with a gun, and I don't think I'd hire him if I were doing the hiring.
Per Micky:

That was my first reaction when I saw the pic.
Something not quite right there...
--
Pete Cresswell

Many people have tattoos, it tells you absolutely nothing abut their character. Just that they like tattoos.
--
If you are having sex with TWO women and ONE more woman walks in, what do you have?
Divorce proceedings, most likely.

I woudlnt' do it but still, it's one thing to have an anchor on one's upper arm, or Mother, or one or two pictures. However the ones who cover their entire arms, always with dark colors.
I saw a woman once wearing a blouse with very short sleeves and you could see the tattoos all the way up to where a longer but still short sleeved shirt came. She was dressed like a middle class housewife, but the tattoos made it hard to look at her that way. Don't people, especially women, plan ahead?