OT Making fun of the blind

Prince Philip mocks blind hero about color of his tie
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2769922/Duke-mocked-blind-hero.html?=&ATTR=News
Don't shoot the messenger.
Metspitzer wrote:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2769922/Duke-mocked-blind-hero.html?=&ATTR=News
Nobody has a sense of humor anymore, this politically correctness will be the end of civilization and I think that wrinkled up Royal Limey understands it. I'll bet he's a lot of fun at state dinners. *snicker*
TDD

Seven years ago. Lets not try to keep up with all the British tabloids now.
BTW- note the last line in that story; "Stephen,[the hero] from Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands, said: "I think Prince Philip was just trying to break the ice and put me at ease."
Jim
Metspitzer wrote:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2769922/Duke-mocked-blind-hero.html?=&ATTR=News
When King David asked his son, Solomon, if Solomon was still putting stumbling blocks in the path of the blind, Solomon was reported to have said: "Duh! It wouldn't do any good to put them in front of someone who could see them!"
"Metspitzer" wrote in message

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2769922/Duke-mocked-blind-hero.html?=&ATTR=News
Prince Philip is a closet comedian and well known for his "comments".
Like: Talking to young deaf people in Cardiff about the school's steel band: "Deaf? If you are near there, no wonder you are deaf."
Here are more... http://www.bbc.co.uk/derby/features/2003/11/queens_visit/prince_philip_gaffes.shtml

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2769922/Duke-mocked-blind-hero.html?=&ATTR=News
In the US, it's Joe Biden.
Biden to a man in a wheelchair, "Stand up and take a bow." "It's a three letter word: J-O-B-S."
I could go on for a very long time.
Idiots both sides of the pond, and all overpaid.
STeve
Steve B wrote:

But it's OK for Democrats to say stupid things or mispronounce words.
TDD
The Daring Dufas wrote:

But they aren't nearly as good at that as Republicans.
Bob F wrote:

So you admit Republicans are superior to Democrats? *snicker*
TDD
I thought that was funny. Of course, someone will comment that proves I'm not Christian, or christian. Ask if I care.
I real life, one friend of mine is blind. He tripped over me one time. He said sorry, and I remarked "Oh, you weren't watching where I was going". We smile, and understood each other.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus