OT: Lockheed Martin - an immoral player

"Prophets of War" by William D. Hartung, discussed last weekend on C- Span Book TV, is the true, spine-chilling story of how Lockheed Martin not only sold bad planes during WW II (costing flyers' lives) but has been a major player in the U.S. becoming arms dealer to the world; creating and prolonging the Cold War, and paying off the whores in Congress to keep inflating the defense budget unnecessarily. The list of blatant illegalities they got away with doesn't end. And of course, the revolving door...
I thought I was skeptical and well-informed... this is really, really scary, because it's still going on.
On Wed, 30 Mar 2011 12:35:09 -0700 (PDT), Higgs Boson

Sometimes thinking can get you in trouble. Also check under the bed!
On 03/30/2011 06:36 PM, Oren wrote:

--
<---=-Dilbert Firestorm-=--->
Zizzle that Fire - it's Zizzle Time !!!!!!!

I'm not qualified to answer that question. I do reserve my right to remain silent..

Don't read much, eh? There have been literally hundreds of news articles about this situation since I first noticed them in the early 1970s.