OT:Letter to Southern Califonia newspaper that was not printed

A. Is this the good ole boy club? Because it is inline with the topic. I just changed the name. Like I said to him this one is done and I am through with this topic.

Thank you for the spell check that my software over looked but never the less you understood what I was saying. Not looking to lock horns over this with anyone as anyone else in here it was with this particular topic and I as well as you am aloud my opinion. So why are you singling me out? I am a honest man and stand by it I can't help it others are not.

So you have a nice day,

Al

Once again opinions are like A@#wholes everyone has one, including me!

Reply to
Al

No one lied.

Al

Reply to
Al

It appears that you lied when you wrote:

"So basically you stating that one must obey the AUP but its ok to steal!..."

But, since it also appears that English is not your first language perhaps you did not understand the article. I suggest you review it.

There are few things as offensive as lying about what someone has said. I hope you were merely mistaken.

Reply to
fredfighter

Now that we have established the proper spelling, would you not consider that absent Rosemary LaBonte's permisson, nospambob(atsign)vcoms.net has infringed her copyright by posting her letter?

Assuming of course, that the introductory story was true which is unlikely since as we all know, spammers lie.

Reply to
fredfighter

"copywritten" is a word, just not THAT word. A spell checker won't help when you use the wrong word.

Reply to
unknown

How do they cover the "Black Hole of Calcutta" these days?

You mean in the American Colonies, right? Tie any Mamalukes to cannon lately?

The last I hear you had given up keel-hauling, and whipping around the fleet as well. Good.

Reply to
fredfighter