OT:Letter to Southern Califonia newspaper that was not printed

Page 5 of 5
No one lied.
Al

This is off-topic for rec.woodworking and alt.home.repair so I've set followups accrdingly. Or if you prefer, we can take this to email.
Al wrote:

It appears that you lied when you wrote:
"So basically you stating that one must obey the AUP but its ok to steal!..."
But, since it also appears that English is not your first language perhaps you did not understand the article. I suggest you review it.
There are few things as offensive as lying about what someone has said. I hope you were merely mistaken.
--

FF

A: Why did you find it necessary to post this to rec.woodworking?

2: It's "copyrighted", not 'copywritten'. That's because it's "copyright", not "copywrite".
--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite
everyone has one, including me!
This is off-topic for rec.woodworking and alt.home.repair so I've set followups accordingly.
Al wrote:

Now that we have established the proper spelling, would you not consider that absent Rosemary LaBonte's permisson, nospambob(atsign)vcoms.net has infringed her copyright by posting her letter?
Assuming of course, that the introductory story was true which is unlikely since as we all know, spammers lie.
--

FF