OT Lemgthening nights

I've noticed longer nights lately. My theory is all this fracking and oil pumping is removing the lubricating oil from the earth and the rotation has slowed. Why days are shorter I'll leave to someone smarter to figure out.

It should be intuitively obvious to even the most casual observer it's obama's fault.