OT:Lebron decision pending!

One of the most crucial decision in the 21st Century so far is coming up soon. Be the first to know!!
http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/borowitzreport
HB
Higgs Boson wrote:

Who is Lebron?
On 7/8/2014 1:55 PM, badgolferman wrote:

Retired, I gotta lotta time to waste but still don't like to piss it away with stuff like this.
On Tuesday, July 8, 2014 12:17:33 PM UTC-7, Frank wrote:

Some huge sports figure who pulls down a gazillion dollar paycheck from whatever team gets him. That's about all I know.

Aw, sugah - I only posted it as the satire it is, showing the overweening importance SOME people (not thee & me) attach to these $port$ God$.
HB
On 7/8/2014 3:58 PM, Higgs Boson wrote:

I was thinking too satirical.
If all sports fans were like thee and me, pro athletes would have to work day jobs to support themselves.

excellent site! I like this headline: Iraq to Have Unity Government Before U.S.
On 7/8/2014 1:30 PM, Higgs Boson wrote:

Even better:
http://www.theonion.com/articles/breaking-lebron-james-leaning-toward-joining-alqae,36417/
On Tuesday, July 8, 2014 3:29:40 PM UTC-7, BenignBodger wrote:

Aw, dude, that is SO kewl!!!! Made my day.
HB