OT: Leading by example

Page 5 of 5

Is it me, or do they both have that, "Gawd, I'm glad someone would marry me" look?
The photo angle to both of their faces is critical. At some angles, they actually look good. And others, it magnifies their features.
Of course, the magnified features pictures could be those taken by right wing conservative wing nuts as part of The Conspiracy.
Who is going to be the first to tie Dubya in on this one?
It's inevitable.
Steve
Caesar Romano wrote:

Understandable.
Son: "Papa, I'm getting married!" Dad: "Mazel tov! Who is the lucky girl?" Son: "Rosie O'Grady." Dad: "A Shicksa? You're marring a shicksa!?? What's wrong with a nice Jewish girl?" Son: "Papa, you know Jewish girls. Always they got a pain here, an ache there. It's more than one can stand." Dad: "So? You think a shicksa is not going to have complaints?" Son: "Sure. But with a shicksa, who cares?"
On 7/31/2010 12:45 PM, Tony Hwang wrote:

I find people who show their gums when they smile to be a wee bit creepy. 8-)
TDD