OT: Leading by example

Page 3 of 5

On Sat, 31 Jul 2010 13:04:35 -0500, " snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz"

The Media!
Will her dress be White? Notice the wedding is not in a church?!
Those things won't be brought up by the media.
The hype of the wedding cost is a way for the press to avoid facts about when she was de-flowered.

Then how did you know? The wedding location has been all over the TV. They have shown aerial pictures of the house. No, it's not a church.
As is usual, no one in the "media" has seen the dress yet. There will probably be pictures and I'm sure they will show them.

Has any wedding news about anyone ever discussed the girl's prior sex life?
Moron.
And do you actually expect your daughters or granddaughters to be virgins when they get married?

Don't be silly.
Ever heard of a club: They call themselves second virgins, or such?
The girls want to fix what is broken, but that 'taint gonna happen.

Well, they did say she is a vegan. They don't touch meat.

*****How quaint! Can't remember when I last heard that Victorian term.

Probably takes after her Mom.
Steve
Did he do that to his hair on purpose?
Steve B wrote:

Well, she musta at least once....
And how many saxaphones she's blown?
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Would you prefer the "bump" to be showing, and her to declare family values? Hey, then we could stand around and applaud like good little puppets!

Nowadays the white dress means "The woman hasn't been married before" or, possibly, "The woman didn't have a big wedding the first time and is taking this opportunity to have one" or, sometimes, "The woman doesn't give a shit; she wants to wear a big white dress."

Who cares? We also don't care when you lost your virginity (if indeed you have).
Cindy Hamilton

Couldn't of said it better myself. If Clinton's your role model you've got problems anyway

Me? I don't even like cigars.
On 8/1/2010 12:58 PM snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz spake thus:

So ... that means you don't like Ahnold?

Nope. He's done nothing for Kalifornica. Some of his movies are OK, though.

or george burns
On 8/4/2010 5:39 PM Ala spake thus:

Or Groucho Marx. Or Sigmund Freud.
David Nebenzahl wrote:

On Freud: "Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar."
On Marx: Marx: "You have NINE children?" Woman: "Groucho, I love my husband." Marx: "I love my cigar, too. But I take it out every once in a while."

http://kunstencultuur.pbworks.com/f/1159704791/Ren%C3%A9Magritte_cecinestpasunepipe.jpg
this is
http://www.spokesmanreview.com/media/photos/20080324_peeps.jpg
On 8/5/2010 5:03 PM Ala spake thus:

http://kunstencultuur.pbworks.com/f/1159704791/Ren%C3%A9Magritte_cecinestpasunepipe.jpg
Sorry, that's "ceci n'est pas un *pipe*", not "un cigar".

So? What's Peeps got to do with anything?