OT Last night's weather

OT Is there a website or something that will tell me last night's weather?
For example, today I want to go hikiing but not it's going to be muddy. Maybe it was clear last night and it's not muddy at all.
Rain was predicted for last night and all day today. But today is clear and maybe last night was. My friends and I were sleeping last night. How do I find out?

What a good question. Without a good answer, I would look up a business nearby and give a random call and ask whoever answers the phone.
mm wrote:

Assuming you're in the U.S. http://www.nws.noaa.gov /
On Wed, 09 Dec 2009 12:52:28 -0600, Dean Hoffman

Wow, this is pretty good.
On the first screen for Past Weather, http://www.nws.noaa.gov/climate / it gives the min/max temp for the period ending 7AM 2 days ago. The drop down menu will change that for precipitation for the same period.
Clicking on my part of the map gives a list of cities, and I can pick mine, and Most Recent, and it gives a report from 12:34AM, just after midnight, about yesterday's precipitation. So it stops at midnight.
Pretty close, but not exactly what I wanted this time.
Thanks.
P.S. There is a lot of other info too, like each of the previous 6 days.

If you go to weather underground you can find a weather station near you and it should have a weather history. My area does.
For example:
http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXDailyHistory.asp?ID=KTXAUSTI99
Jim

Baltimore, then half way down was a link Weather History for this Location.
Apparently it rained 1.5 inches since midnight! Good thing I stayed at my desk instead of hiking.
It also had a button for Previous Day, which had 0.18 inches of rain.
http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXDailyHistory.asp?ID=KMDBALTI25

http://www.irvinehousingblog.com/images/uploads/20080405-UpgradeComplete/borat.jpg

And another:
http://weather.noaa.gov/weather/current/KFBG.html
Change FBG with your 3 letter airport code. If you don't know what it is then start here and bookmark:     http://weather.noaa.gov/index.html

This is pretty good too. Ain't the internets sumpin'?

Thank you and thanks all
mm wrote:

http://www.nws.noaa.gov /

If you walk backwards you will walk into yesterday's weather.
On Wed, 9 Dec 2009 18:33:17 -0800 (PST), RicodJour

I'll check, but someone else told me I have to look out my back window.