OT - Last Day! The Ugly Kitchen Contest

Today is the day! Voting ends at 4:59 p.m. CDT
http://getpublished.news-leader.com/UglyKitchen/Gallery.php?PhotoID=42
I noticed about 10:45 CDT last night that #83 jumped into 1st place again. The pressure is on !! #83 has been a tough competitor.
We’ve been pouring our hearts into generating votes for Betty (#42) and we can’t let up now. Time to pour it on !!
Please continue to vote and ask (and thank) your family and friends also.
If Betty wins, I’ll be updating the website with lot of ‘before and after’ photos so everyone can share in seeing the joy they helped create by voting.
http://www.robbinsdale1963.com/kitchen/addresses.asp
I have to admit that I can’t tell if I feel excited or stress at this point. I sure am ‘keyed up’ !!!
Again thank you so much for your participation, enthusiasm and votes.
Let’s Go For It !!!
Coleah
Add pictures here
âś–