OT - Last Day! The Ugly Kitchen Contest

Today is the day! Voting ends at 4:59 p.m. CDT

I noticed about 10:45 CDT last night that #83 jumped into 1st place again. The pressure is on !! #83 has been a tough competitor.

We=92ve been pouring our hearts into generating votes for Betty (#42) and we can=92t let up now. Time to pour it on !!

Please continue to vote and ask (and thank) your family and friends also.

If Betty wins, I=92ll be updating the website with lot of =91before and after=92 photos so everyone can share in seeing the joy they helped create by voting.

I have to admit that I can=92t tell if I feel excited or stress at this point. I sure am =91keyed up=92 !!!

Again thank you so much for your participation, enthusiasm and votes.

Let=92s Go For It !!!

Coleah

Reply to
Coleah