OT: Just Noticed An Absence...

...the Mormon hasn't posted for a week...and it doesn't make the heart grow fonder!

Reply to
bob_villain

I'm a lumberjack and I'm alright !

Reply to
Terry Coombs

Giganews has a plan for $4.99 per month.

this shows all plans

I paid $7.99 for quite a few years, then suddenly they changed my rate to $2.99 per month, and I've paid that for about ten years. I don't know why they reduced it.

Reply to
cowabunga dude

I've been paying 2.99 for a few years. Reliable so I stick with it.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Maybe he found work and got busy? Hopefully, he is doing well.

He may have found a new tactical flashlight?

Reply to
bob_villain

Maybe the FBI caught up with him after that "Mormons are really Muslims" post.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Maybe he's at the convention in Philly?

Reply to
Gordon Shumway

Gordon Shumway posted for all of us...

Protesting with BLM he had to go to the back of the line.

Reply to
Tekkie®

10 days and no Mormon...maybe he's gone the way of TDD? God Rest Their Souls!
Reply to
bob_villain

He is probably on a mission. Can he ride a bicycle?

Reply to
Taxed and Spent

Let's pray that it's something less permanent than that. Maybe his 'puter went poof.

Reply to
Gordon Shumway

Gordon Shumway posted for all of us...

Probably in his overheated trailer that had no A/C because he didn't know how to fix it.

Reply to
Tekkie®

I don't think that is it. I bet the world ran out of power and he decided his ration should go to the cooling AC and not the heated usenet.

Reply to
Taxed and Spent

I don't know much about Stormy but I do know the boy loves inexpensive tools. Maybe he's shopping at the Harbor Freight Lowest Prices Ever sale?

Hugh Jass

Funny thing about the latest HF sale...

They have a coupon on the front cover for a 3 ton floor jack. $77.99

Inside they list the same jack at its "full price". $89.99

Pop quiz: How much would the jack cost if I apply a 20% coupon against the full price?

Reply to
DerbyDad03

They have it listed for $68.88 now.

Reply to
anonymous

Where? Not on the website or in my August 2016 "Extreme Slashed Prices" flyer.

DerbyDad03

Mabee he's stuck under that crappy "new" truck he bought a few months ago - or pinned between it and his trailer, or he electricuted himself following some of his poor advice. I hope not. I hope if he's gone he went quietly in his sleep

Reply to
clare

And Don Y. seems to have disappeared also.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman