OT: Just Noticed An Absence...

Page 3 of 4
On 8/4/2016 3:59 AM, Joe wrote:

Okay, I found an address for a Christopher A. Young in Farmington, NY and Google Earth shows it to be a house trailer in a fair sized mobile home community.
On Thursday, August 4, 2016 at 4:59:42 AM UTC-4, Joe wrote:

Sure sounds like it's him. Too bad, he was an interesting character. RIP
On Thursday, August 4, 2016 at 8:28:16 AM UTC-4, trader_4 wrote:

Well worded. +1
On Thursday, August 4, 2016 at 8:48:34 AM UTC-4, DerbyDad03 wrote:

I found this on the web:
http://www.chronicle-express.com/news/20160725/body-on-walgreens-roof-identified
Says he went up to the roof on Jul 19, but they didn't realize he was still up there until 3 days later. I searched for his last post on here and the last one I could find was 7AM on July 19 in the thread about kerosene.
https://groups.google.com/forum /#!searchin/alt.home.repair/stormin|sort:date/alt.home.repair/mWDoPAXCWKY/Ov-Khxg2BAAJ
So that fits perfectly.
I also found this, which has a post from someone saying they were a friend:
http://www.fingerlakesdailynews.com/news/details.cfm?clientid &id!9699#.V6NPQDsrKUk
I looked for an obituary, but could not find one. So, sadly he's
On 8/4/2016 9:58 AM, trader_4 wrote:

Here is that friend's e-mail address in case anybody wants to seek out more info to post, offer condolences, etc.
snipped-for-privacy@green-trust.org

Stormy, we'll miss you. May you rest in peace.
On Thursday, August 4, 2016 at 9:12:52 AM UTC-5, Gordon Shumway wrote:

RIP Mormy...no one had your sense of humor!
On Thursday, August 4, 2016 at 9:12:52 AM UTC-5, Gordon Shumway wrote:

If this is Stormin, and all indications it is, I'm sorry he's gone and will be missed. Sad it took so long for anyone to miss him and discover his body.
On Thursday, August 4, 2016 at 1:42:24 PM UTC-5, ItsJoanNotJoann wrote:

As he would say...you reap what you sow.

What was he doing on a Walgreens roof???? (besides getting high the only way a Mormon is allowed?)
On 8/7/2016 8:06 PM, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

Cleaning the gutters. He did this for a few places. Chris did a lot of odd jobs.
On Sunday, August 7, 2016 at 7:06:42 PM UTC-5, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

Cleaning roof drains on the flat roof. His other high was being here!
On Tuesday, July 26, 2016 at 9:20:21 AM UTC-5, bob_villa wrote:

https://www.facebook.com/13WHAM/posts/10154419377282502
On Thursday, August 4, 2016 at 10:28:23 AM UTC-5, bob_villa wrote:

Mormy was always talking about Government/Big Brother...OSHA, ironically, will no doubt, be investigating the "confined-space" violations.
On Thursday, August 4, 2016 at 11:28:23 AM UTC-4, bob_villa wrote:

I don't use Facebook. Is that link any different than this one:
http://13wham.com/news/local/police-man-died-of-natural-causes-on-roof-of-penn-yan-walgreens
On Tuesday, July 26, 2016 at 9:20:21 AM UTC-5, bob_villa wrote:

https://www.facebook.com/christopher.young.7524
Region is correct. Member of LDS. Politcal view is correct. Sense of humor, probable. Last entry: July 19, 8:10AM!
On Thursday, August 4, 2016 at 5:52:31 PM UTC-4, bob_villa wrote:

His last post on AHR was less than an hour before that.
On 8/4/2016 6:28 PM, trader_4 wrote:

That's him. I recall him once pasting a link of photos of something he had done with his picture among them. Zaba Search has about 10 hits to Christopher Young's in NY but the news article and address as seen on google earth indicates we've lost an old friend here.
On 08/04/2016 03:50 PM, Frank wrote:

I think he died on us. Check out the thread: death in group
On Thursday, August 4, 2016 at 10:05:30 PM UTC-5, T wrote:

That link came from this one, Duh! Have you read all of *this* one?