OT: Just Noticed An Absence...

Page 1 of 4
...the Mormon hasn't posted for a week...and it doesn't make the heart grow fonder!
Uncle Monster wrote:

I'm a lumberjack and I'm alright !
--
Snag
2 trees down , 2 to go .

Giganews has a plan for $4.99 per month.
https://www.giganews.com/signup/ this shows all plans
I paid $7.99 for quite a few years, then suddenly they changed my rate to $2.99 per month, and I've paid that for about ten years. I don't know why they reduced it.
On 7/27/2016 3:30 PM, cowabunga dude wrote:

I've been paying 2.99 for a few years. Reliable so I stick with it.
On 07/26/2016 07:20 AM, bob_villain wrote:

Maybe he found work and got busy? Hopefully, he is doing well.
On Wednesday, July 27, 2016 at 9:16:51 PM UTC-5, T wrote:

He may have found a new tactical flashlight?
On Wednesday, July 27, 2016 at 10:23:10 PM UTC-4, bob_villain wrote:

Maybe the FBI caught up with him after that "Mormons are really Muslims" post.

Maybe he's at the convention in Philly?
Gordon Shumway posted for all of us...

Protesting with BLM he had to go to the back of the line.
--
Tekkie

On Tuesday, July 26, 2016 at 9:20:21 AM UTC-5, bob_villain wrote:

10 days and no Mormon...maybe he's gone the way of TDD? God Rest Their Souls!
On 7/29/2016 9:37 AM, bob_villain wrote:

He is probably on a mission. Can he ride a bicycle?
On 07/29/2016 10:44 AM, Taxed and Spent wrote:

That was covered a few years back. I think he made it two miles before getting all tuckered out.

Let's pray that it's something less permanent than that. Maybe his 'puter went poof.
Gordon Shumway posted for all of us...

Probably in his overheated trailer that had no A/C because he didn't know how to fix it.
--
Tekkie

On 7/29/2016 11:35 AM, Tekkie® wrote:

I don't think that is it. I bet the world ran out of power and he decided his ration should go to the cooling AC and not the heated usenet.
On 7/29/2016 12:37 PM, bob_villain wrote:

I don't know much about Stormy but I do know the boy loves inexpensive tools. Maybe he's shopping at the Harbor Freight Lowest Prices Ever sale?
http://www.harborfreight.com/
On Friday, July 29, 2016 at 8:08:24 PM UTC-4, Hugh Jass wrote:

Funny thing about the latest HF sale...
They have a coupon on the front cover for a 3 ton floor jack. $77.99
Inside they list the same jack at its "full price". $89.99
Pop quiz: How much would the jack cost if I apply a 20% coupon against the full price?
On 7/29/2016 8:42 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

They have it listed for $68.88 now.
On Friday, July 29, 2016 at 9:02:23 PM UTC-4, anonymous wrote:

Where? Not on the website or in my August 2016 "Extreme Slashed Prices" flyer.
http://www.harborfreight.com/3-ton-steel-heavy-duty-floor-jack-with-rapid-pump-68048.html
On Fri, 29 Jul 2016 09:37:37 -0700 (PDT), bob_villain

ago - or pinned between it and his trailer, or he electricuted himself following some of his poor advice. I hope not. I hope if he's gone he went quietly in his sleep