OT: JONAH FALCON'S 9-INCHER LEAVES TSA AGENTS BEFUDDLED

Threaded View
Click Here To Start a New Thread
http://www.newser.com/story/150228/man-with-worlds-biggest-penis-gets-tsa -
patdown.html

Jonah Falcon is used to delays at airport security. After all, he has the
world's largest penis?9 inches flaccid and 13.5 inches at full staff. So
his frisking at San Francisco International Airport last week was hardly a
surprise, the Huffington Post reports. "One of the guards asked if my
pockets were empty and I said, 'Yes,'" says Falcon. After an X-ray body
scan and a trip through the metal detector, "another guard stopped me and
asked me if I had some sort of growth," says Falcon, laughing.

A younger guard even seemed threatened, so Falcon explained: "I said, 'It's
my dick.' He gave me a pat down but made sure to go around [my penis] with
his hands. They even put some powder on my pants, probably a test for
explosives. I found it amusing." In retrospect, Falcon was a little
surprised to encounter such timidity at SF International. "You'd think the
San Francisco TSA would have had experience with hung guys before, but I
guess not."

Re: JONAH FALCON'S 9-INCHER LEAVES TSA AGENTS BEFUDDLED
I'm almost embarassed to say.... here's a tiny URL for you.

has a length of 86 characters flacid, and 135 characters full staff, and
resulted in the following TinyURL which has a length of 26 characters so it
could go through TSA:
     http://tinyurl.com/7qjtw3d

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

[...]