OT: JONAH FALCON'S 9-INCHER LEAVES TSA AGENTS BEFUDDLED

http://www.newser.com/story/150228/man-with-worlds-biggest-penis-gets-tsa - patdown.html
Jonah Falcon is used to delays at airport security. After all, he has the world's largest penisó9 inches flaccid and 13.5 inches at full staff. So his frisking at San Francisco International Airport last week was hardly a surprise, the Huffington Post reports. "One of the guards asked if my pockets were empty and I said, 'Yes,'" says Falcon. After an X-ray body scan and a trip through the metal detector, "another guard stopped me and asked me if I had some sort of growth," says Falcon, laughing.
A younger guard even seemed threatened, so Falcon explained: "I said, 'It's my dick.' He gave me a pat down but made sure to go around [my penis] with his hands. They even put some powder on my pants, probably a test for explosives. I found it amusing." In retrospect, Falcon was a little surprised to encounter such timidity at SF International. "You'd think the San Francisco TSA would have had experience with hung guys before, but I guess not."
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
I'm almost embarassed to say.... here's a tiny URL for you.
has a length of 86 characters flacid, and 135 characters full staff, and resulted in the following TinyURL which has a length of 26 characters so it could go through TSA: http://tinyurl.com/7qjtw3d
http://www.newser.com/story/150228/man-with-worlds-biggest-penis-gets-tsa - patdown.html
Jonah Falcon is used to delays at airport security. After all, he has the world's largest penis-9 inches flaccid and 13.5 inches at full staff. So his frisking at San Francisco International Airport last week was hardly a surprise, the Huffington Post reports. "One of the guards asked if my pockets were empty and I said, 'Yes,'" says Falcon. After an X-ray body scan and a trip through the metal detector, "another guard stopped me and asked me if I had some sort of growth," says Falcon, laughing.