(OT) It's World Breastfeeding Week. [Do YOU Breastfeed?]

It was just on the TV Noon News.......
It's "World Breastfeeding Week". Aug 1 thru 7, 2016
Yes, this is a real thing.... See here:
http://worldbreastfeedingweek.org
Do YOU sypport Breastfeeding? Do YOU Breastfeed yourself? Are you a Feeder or a Feedee?
Non-Rude Comments Welcome.
I appologize in advance for posting this off topic article on alt.home.repair, but look at the bright side, AT LEAST IT'S NOT FU**ING UGLY POLITICS!
Unlike Politicians, Breasts are a NICE thing........
--
Note: This was NOT posted from HomoWhiners Hub!

On 08/03/2016 12:45 PM, snipped-for-privacy@unlisted.moo wrote:

Yes, I support breastfeeding. I do not know whether I was breastfed myself, and my mother is no longer around for me to ass her. My wife breastfed our son. I see women at church breastfeeding their children appropriately covered, of course).
Furthermore, I believe that breastfeeding should be real breastfeeding -- the child feeding from the mother's breast -- not just feeding from a bottle of the mother's milk while Mom is back to work: the physical contact itself is all part of the bonding process.
Perce

But if mom stays home to raise the kids the can't afford the second BMW.
On 8/3/2016 11:45 AM, snipped-for-privacy@unlisted.moo wrote:

I know many women who breast fed their kids. My daughter does, and I did, too.
--
Maggie

I tried it once, but it didn't work..... Then I sobered up, and realized my children were actually a litter of kittens.... :)
Now you have proof, NOT ALL COWS GIVE MILK!
On 8/4/2016 3:20 AM, snipped-for-privacy@unlisted.moo wrote:

LOL funny
--
Maggie