(OT) It's World Breastfeeding Week. [Do YOU Breastfeed?]

It was just on the TV Noon News.......

It's "World Breastfeeding Week". Aug 1 thru 7, 2016

Yes, this is a real thing.... See here:

Do YOU sypport Breastfeeding? Do YOU Breastfeed yourself? Are you a Feeder or a Feedee?

Non-Rude Comments Welcome.

I appologize in advance for posting this off topic article on alt.home.repair, but look at the bright side, AT LEAST IT'S NOT FU**ING UGLY POLITICS!

Unlike Politicians, Breasts are a NICE thing........

Reply to
Paintedcow

Yes, I support breastfeeding. I do not know whether I was breastfed myself, and my mother is no longer around for me to ass her. My wife breastfed our son. I see women at church breastfeeding their children appropriately covered, of course).

Furthermore, I believe that breastfeeding should be real breastfeeding

-- the child feeding from the mother's breast -- not just feeding from a bottle of the mother's milk while Mom is back to work: the physical contact itself is all part of the bonding process.

Perce

Reply to
Percival P. Cassidy

But if mom stays home to raise the kids the can't afford the second BMW.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

I know many women who breast fed their kids. My daughter does, and I did, too.

Reply to
Muggles

I tried it once, but it didn't work..... Then I sobered up, and realized my children were actually a litter of kittens.... :)

Now you have proof, NOT ALL COWS GIVE MILK!

Reply to
Paintedcow

LOL funny

Reply to