(OT) Is it possible to get "Directory Assistance" on a Cellphone?

Page 2 of 2

Just because YOU go to Bumfuck , AZ doesn't mean that's where he is.
jasper smith posted for all of us...

have something to do it's like they were just waiting for someone to call.

BWAAA hit a nerve there Jasper... Does he know the phone number of the 20 mile away CofC? I don't think so and neither do you asshat. Your turn smegmaface.
--
Tekkie

Tekkie® brought next idea :

Now now girls.....behave yourselves.

You're a dumb ass idiot. He can call his own chamber of commerce, they've got phone books there. It's only 20 miles away. All towns that close together have listings for each town in a multi area phone book. For a tekkie you sure are stupid. Go back to Illinois.
I use verizon pre paid. they charge a couple bucks per call for 411. up till a week ago it worked great. live operator helps a lot.
verizon changed to a automated attendant 411 service. it tries to use your voice to find the number, after like 5 or 6 failed attempts it connects you to a operator.
now i called and tried to complain about the change. verizon claiims its a contractor and they have no control.
yeah sure.... another verizon cost cutting effort. they care nothing at all about customer satisfction.........
anyhow i am going to change from verizon to whoever has a live human operator..
i like my flip phone, its hard to damage, 15 bucks to replace, and verizon has the best network around here.
but the lack of customer service is appalying

And they just emailed me and others that they're going to throw away my email if I don't read it for 6 months, even if I'm paying the monthly fee.
Then they had nerve enough to end the email "Thank you for being a loyal customer."

the server. Once it is on your computer, it is YOURS.
verizon FIOS customer service policy.
we dont give a hoot about customer service satisfaction.
so your fios phone hasnt worked dependbly in 3 months? well its your home wiring. its the only excuse we have and were sticking too it.
look your under a 2 year contract, even if your phone fails to function we wouldnt let you out of the contract.
we do promise to solicit you for more service constantly, by mail by phone and verizons favorite, a rep at your door at dinner time.
we refuse to remove you from being solicited, even after the customer sends certified mail to the verizons presidents office.
so your new FIOS phone set up is just 2 months old and the back up battery has failed? sucks to be you theres no warranty on that battery.
we see you called and cancelled your business lines outgoing call package.
so we canceled your business line twice and put up the message, this line is no longer in service, no futher information is available. this way your customers believe your out of business. we at verizon really dont care .........
dont laugh this all occured to me. not only did i cancell everything verizon landine i insisted they remove all their equiptement including their copper drop. verizon refused.
so i promised them a big banner in my front yard VERIZON FIOS SUCKS. was going to put up a local radio station talking about my verizon experiences like some realtors use.
verizon removed everything.
oh and the cause of my troubles? a bad noisey router in their central office