OT: Is it a full moon?

This newsgroup has gone crazy. Over 300 msgs in a couple of hours.
Oh wait - it's Spring break.
--
Maggie

On 15/03/2016 05:16, Muggles wrote:

I likes being nuts. It's very boring to be normal.
--
Bod

On 3/15/2016 3:00 AM, Bod wrote:

Nuts? Are you a cashew or macadamia?
--
Maggie

On 15/03/2016 15:46, Muggles wrote:

Both. My mother was a Macademia and dad was a Cashew. Grandad was a Brazil.
--
Bod

On 3/15/2016 10:52 AM, Bod wrote:

Nice trail mix you got there.
--
Maggie

On Tue, 15 Mar 2016 00:16:01 -0500, Muggles

Half the posts are about guns. No matter how much is said on both sides, no one ever changes their mind on the subject.
On 3/15/2016 4:45 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

It does look like most of the posts are from the gun thread.

Seems it'll end up being one of the longest threads on this group.
--
Maggie

On 15/03/2016 15:50, Muggles wrote:

Oh goody, will we all get a badge or something?
--
Bod

Per Muggles:

I'm not seeing any unusual volume here.
Maybe it's my server and I am not getting the posts - or maybe your server burped. Are the timestamps on those messages similar?
--
Pete Cresswell

On 3/15/2016 8:03 AM, (PeteCresswell) wrote:

It looks like a lot of troll posts to me, and some are cross posted.
--
Maggie

On 03/15/2016 11:07 AM, Muggles wrote:

Here's something sort of like a movie ad:
Predatory Trolls II: Stupider Than Ever Just when you thought is was safe to go back in the newsgroup...
--
"If any spirit created the universe, it is malevolent, not benevolent."
Quentin Smith, "The Anthropic Coincidences, Evil and the Disconfirmation
On 3/15/2016 4:27 PM, Sam E wrote:

HAHA! Perfect!
--
Maggie

On 03/15/2016 12:16 AM, Muggles wrote:

somewhat OT: Here, the high temperature yesterday way 87F. The highest for that date since 1982. We haven't had any real winter since before Christmas.
--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/
On 3/15/2016 4:24 PM, Mark Lloyd wrote:

We had a short winter with chilly to cold temps, but nothing that would make the pipes freeze.
--
Maggie

Per Muggles:

Southeastern Pennsylvania:
- One snowfall
- Maybe 10 days of sub-freezing daytime temps, possibly fewer.
- Went sailing on a New Jersey bay January 15th, 65-degree air, 55-degree water...
I'll take it....
--
Pete Cresswell

On 3/15/2016 5:49 PM, (PeteCresswell) wrote:

Do you have flower and trees in bloom, yet?
--
Maggie

Per Muggles:

Just in the past week - mainly daffodils.
OTOH, my relatives in Germany report that the spring flowers have bloomed and died quite a long time ago.
--
Pete Cresswell

On 3/16/2016 7:08 AM, (PeteCresswell) wrote:

We're somewhere between Germany and the UK as far as flowers and spring goes.
--
Maggie