OT: Inspiron 6400 MBR image

Page 2 of 2

That would make her a classic like the late 50s Chevys or the late 60s Mopars.

On Saturday, January 16, 2016 at 6:09:40 AM UTC-7, Dean Hoffman wrote:

Or possibly a LEMON like an old Edsel...ahahahahaha.
Roy wrote:

Hey , that's my wife you're talking about . And I'm not amused . I'm not saying she's the sweetest thing since honey , but it ain't your place to comment .
--
Snag
42 years and
On Saturday, January 16, 2016 at 6:57:58 PM UTC-7, Terry Coombs wrote:

No offense intended...Edsels are CLASSICS as well...lets leave it at that. ===
Don Y posted for all of us...

Look on Dell support site. It's amazing what they gave there (sometimes). It takes a lot of digging to find it. start with the express service code.
--
Tekkie