OT: Indiana becomes a Right To Work state

dgk wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

I apologize ...

.
Reply to
Han

The damage done to the states, like Michigan, by companies moving to RtW states instead of putting up with the union nonsense.

Reply to
krw

Oh... I didn't think of that.

Good answer.

Thanks.

Reply to
HeyBub

Irrelevant. Freedom OF association also includes freedom FROM association. If you had a choice between making twice as much money, or having your constitutional rights violated, which would you pick?

IMHO, modern unions have morphed into political parties. THAT is why I never joined the union where I worked, during the parts of my career where I was eligible to be part of the bargaining unit. Of course, not paying dues, I would never have asked them for services- fair is fair. Didn't seem to bother them- they made me their rep on a couple employment review panels back before that was mechanized, and printed my anti-drug-testing diatribe in their newsletter.

Reply to
aemeijers

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Democratic party

Reply to