OT Illegal aliens doing home repairs

Page 2 of 2

Sigh is right.
The guy with the gun is as dumb as you. In fact, too stupid to bother arguing with.
nb

I thought they a needed a more complex ATF permit than they do for just "plain machine gun". After all the other are "fully automatic" as well as "machine guns.. <snicker>

LOL Are "fully automatic machine guns" in the same category as "completely spherical tennis balls" ?? Oh wait, maybe it's "completely chilled ice cubes" ? Or how about "completely wet buckets of water" ?
I wonder where I can get myself only a "half automatic machine gun" or would it be more economical to get a "partially automatic machine gun" ??
On Tue, 23 Apr 2013 12:46:50 -0500, "Attila Iskander"

My favorite was a Jack-in-the-Box ad from years ago that said their burgers had TWO half-slices of tomato.
On Tuesday, April 23, 2013 2:40:08 PM UTC-5, Ashton Crusher wrote:

Maybe it had no bun and the meat was between the 2 halves!
On Tue, 23 Apr 2013 12:46:50 -0500, "Attila Iskander"

Certainly not. The first is an exercise in redundancy. The latter is nonexistent. ;-)

...of course, ignorant gun grabbers.

I bet the MSM has a few "semi-automatic machine guns" in their stock footage.
On 4/23/2013 12:46 PM, Attila Iskander wrote:

The M16A2 carried by U.S. Army soldiers will only fire a 3 round burst on full auto. The original M-16A1 would empty a magazine very quickly on full auto which had commanders telling their soldiers to keep it on semi auto to stop them from wasting ammo. I read that somewhere but I could ask my brother who was a Green Beret during The Vietnam War. I've never fired an M16 but I've fired the HK93 and HK91 semi auto rifles so I know I wouldn't want to be in front of any gun like that when it was fired. o_O
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M16_rifle
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heckler_%26_Koch_HK43
TDD