OT If you like gimmicks?

I recall a movie or TV show about an office worker who was testing an indestructible dress shirt that would never get dirty or damaged. I did a search for the darn thing but couldn't find it. O_o

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Heard such products were in the pipeline...

They claim it's 'abrasion resistant', but wonder to what extent; and how well does it stand up every day stuff like oxidation & UV exposure.

And how about removing it if need be? Anyone here ever had to remove Rain X[1] from a windshield? What a pain!

And toxicity? Inquiring minds wanna know.

[1]A similar product thats been on the market for eons to make windshields/glass hydrophobic.

Erik

Reply to
Erik

Old British movie with Alec Guinness. Think it was called "The Man in the Grey Flannel Suit"..

Reply to
Attila Iskander

krw

Nope. White suit. The gray flannel one was worn my Gregory Peck. ;-)

Reply to
krw

As soon as I saw the white suit reference your other post, I realized my mistake

Reply to
Attila Iskander

It's more than 50 years since I saw the damn thing, no wonder I couldn't quite remember it. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Jus tweakin' ya.

Reply to
krw

It's probably been that long since I've seen it too, though it's on cable fairly regularly.

Reply to
krw

Sounds like our "teflon politiciians". Nothing's their fault.

Reply to
harry

It's on TCM (Turner Classic Movies) on the 28th, 815AM Central.

Reply to
Mark Lloyd