OT If you like gimmicks?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=IPM8OR6W6WE

On 2/23/2013 2:34 AM, harry wrote:

I recall a movie or TV show about an office worker who was testing an indestructible dress shirt that would never get dirty or damaged. I did a search for the darn thing but couldn't find it. O_o
TDD

Old British movie with Alec Guinness. Think it was called "The Man in the Grey Flannel Suit"..
On Sat, 23 Feb 2013 14:15:32 -0600, "Attila Iskander"

Nope. White suit. The gray flannel one was worn my Gregory Peck. ;-)

As soon as I saw the white suit reference your other post, I realized my mistake
On Sat, 23 Feb 2013 18:44:02 -0600, "Attila Iskander"

Jus tweakin' ya.
On Sat, 23 Feb 2013 04:21:57 -0600, The Daring Dufas

It's more than 50 years since I saw the damn thing, no wonder I couldn't quite remember it. ^_^
TDD
On Sat, 23 Feb 2013 19:58:23 -0600, The Daring Dufas

It's probably been that long since I've seen it too, though it's on cable fairly regularly.
On 02/23/2013 10:35 PM, snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote:

It's on TCM (Turner Classic Movies) on the 28th, 815AM Central.
--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us
On Feb 23, 10:21 am, The Daring Dufas <the-daring-du...@stinky- finger.net> wrote:

Sounds like our "teflon politiciians". Nothing's their fault.
In article

Heard such products were in the pipeline...
They claim it's 'abrasion resistant', but wonder to what extent; and how well does it stand up every day stuff like oxidation & UV exposure.
And how about removing it if need be? Anyone here ever had to remove Rain X[1] from a windshield? What a pain!
And toxicity? Inquiring minds wanna know.
[1]A similar product thats been on the market for eons to make windshields/glass hydrophobic.
Erik