OT If only.

Page 2 of 2
harryagain wrote:

Lol.. I would not be as accommodating as the woman driving the much bigger machine.
--
If carrots got you drunk, rabbits would be messed-up. -Mitch Hedberg

I am a cyclist but it is guys like him that damage our image. But I would have felt better about this if I had heard the folks in the car at least honk.
I say good for her! and BTW, I doubt if he was deaf. At the last moment he did look to the side to see here coming. I suspect she was vocal on her approach.
Also BTW - Why as this turkey been singled out as a "Hunt" supporter. He is a turkey and hunting has nothing to do with it.
RonB