OT Idiot lights-out drivers

Page 12 of 16

And spelt as Jose. No "i"
On 03/03/2016 22:00, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

Yes you are correct.
--
Bod

si senor, usted tiene la razón.
or in Portugese, sim senhor,você tem razão
On 04/03/2016 22:29, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

Or in Yoruba Bẹẹni sir, ti o ba wa ọtun. :-0
--
Bod

:

ote:

rt.day>

on or

family

1086,

gn of

known as

have

of the

so that

Excuse me sir, your beeni don't go wiv your tie:
http://www.soletopia.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/fashion-dos-donts-wearing-a-beanie-hat-with-houndstooth-suit-and-tie.jpg
-- Thought for the Day: The Bible teaches us to love your neighbour, and the Kama Sutra explains how.

Josephine is on of the feminine versions of Joseph - often shortened to Josie.

Yes, but it's always Jo for men and Josie for women.
--
The only two animals that can see behind themselves without turning their heads are the rabbit and the parrot.

On 03/03/2016 03:07 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:

So what was Josey Wales given name? Answer wrong and Clint Eastwood will bitch slap you.

The DJ or the fictional character in a Western?
--
A female news anchor who, the day after it was supposed to have snowed and didn't, turned to the weatherman and asked, "So Bob, where's that eight inches you promised me last night?"

On 03/03/2016 07:56 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:

The original fictional character not the gangsta Jamoke who took his name. Lacking google, I'd never had heard of the latter.
On 2/12/2016 11:30 AM, philo wrote:

None of my van lights come on automatically.
--
Maggie

On 2/12/2016 12:30 PM, philo wrote:

Depends on the car. I can turn them off but on many you cannot. Police cars usually have that option too.

Pull the parking brake on - - - - - - -

Disconnect the stupid things. If the car moans about it, connect a dummy load under the hood where it can't distract other road users.
--
A man walks into a bar with a slab of asphalt under his arm and says, "A beer please, and one for the road."

Id10t

Says the person using mobile phone speak.
--
How many potheads does it take to change a light bulb?
Two. One to hold the bulb against the socket, and the other to smoke up until the room starts spinning.

OK I'll spell it out for you.
I D I O T.

Now try explaining your opinion instead of just dismissing mine as though everybody knows yours is correct.
--
How do you titillate an ocelot?
Oscillate its titalot.

I have explained my opinions very clearly, and have had decades of experience in the automotive technical field, as well as years of experience in competive motorsport and millions of miles of driving on the roads of North America (All provinces of Canada and half the states of the USA) as well as both Europe and Africa (south central and west)

That explains why you believe your opinion has more value, but you still haven't explained the opinion.
--
Watching his date from the corner of his eye while he poured her a drink, the young bachelor said, "Say when."
She replied, "Right after that drink."