OT I was looking for an adapter for my battery drill and found this

I frequently make cheese toast. I was hoping to get an idea on how to use my battery drill to make grating cheese easier and found this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruZyOhICxpo&NR=1

I haven't tried this yet. I use Cracker Barrel sharp.
On Sun, 24 Jul 2011 17:55:01 -0400, Metspitzer wrote:

You ARE a sharp cracker barrel.
<plonk>
-sw

Plonked by squirt. The horror

how about using a mini food processor? I love mine.
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik
On 7/24/2011 7:05 PM, Jim Yanik wrote:

Ya know, five feet from the CB bricks, they have the nice bags of Kraft extra-sharp pre-shredded, in your choice of shred sizes and fat content.
I used to buy the CB bricks every week- perfect size for Triscut crackers- but they taste like Velveeta to me now. Those bricks are formed, not cut from a block of real cheese, and whatever they cut it with to make it formable, changes the taste.
--
aem sends...

Try some real Wisconsin cheese products by Sargento. They go well with the bratwurst (parboiled in beer before grilling) from Johnsonville just up the road from their place in Plymouth WI. Guaranteed to revive jaded taste buds. Enjoy...
Joe