OT: I'm baaaaccckkk!

After two weeks of Usenet outage I am back. I left a couple of conversations unfinished and I just wanted to make sure nobody thought I'd turned tail and run (grin).
On 5/15/2011 7:50 AM, Kurt Ullman wrote:

Did the tornadoes knock you off? ^_^
TDD

support at ELN. I was getting a server authentication error and it took me three times to get ahold of a guy who could do more than cut and paste from the manual and then tell me it was at their end and they were "working on it". The guy today fiddled with stuff at his end and it decided to start working again. Still not sure why, but the proof is in the fact that it now works and I can inflict myself on this NG again. (g0.
On 5/15/2011 9:13 AM, Kurt Ullman wrote:

I was having some news server problems on and off but finally overcame them after setting up everything again. :-)
TDD

Busted. In real life I am on Seal Team 6 (grin).

I'm glad to see you're back. Especially after seeing your front.
Not to worry, nothing has changed here, and you missed nothing.
Steve

Is it (grin), or <G>, or <g>? I never can figure out which is the most common usage.