OT "I laid off my son, today"

Page 5 of 8

I see reading comprehesion is not your strong suit. You are the one making stuff up, denying you were name calling. I never said me. In fact, the FACTS show this. Something you appear to be ignorant about.

I'm not attacking you, in fact I'm glad you brought your ignorance out front.
Add pictures here
✖
I've noticed that.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

So you approve of making fun of someone with a handicap. You're a real piece of work too.
Add pictures here
✖
On Oct 29, 7:41 pm, "Stormin Mormon"

I haven't noticed that. However, I have noticed this:
http://voices.washingtonpost.com/plum-line/2010/10/stomp_victim_speaks_attack_was.html
David

Add pictures here
✖
On 10/29/2010 5:39 PM, Oren wrote:

You mean you're NOT a racist, Nazi pig, kitten murdering, baby seal clubbing thug? Darn it, I thought it was true because a Liberal freak said so. I'm so disappointed, I must now listen to love radio and hear them say horrible nasty things about Sarah Palin.
TDD
Add pictures here
✖
On Fri, 29 Oct 2010 20:06:40 -0500, The Daring Dufas

Pay attention. I'm accused of no comprehension, making stuff up, listening to hate radio, lack of education and ignorance.
I do, however. eat frog legs -- mostly fried in grease.
Yes I like salted peanuts, though.
Add pictures here
✖
On 10/29/2010 9:53 PM, Oren wrote:

OH MY GOD! What would the French people think about you eating their fellow citizens? And supporting a peanut farmer like Jimmy Carter, the thought of it boggles the mind.
TDD
Add pictures here
✖
On Fri, 29 Oct 2010 22:11:35 -0500, The Daring Dufas

I cannot speak for the French, but the best, home made peanut brittle is made in LA -- -Lower Alabama.
Add pictures here
✖

Hmm, my grandmother made home made peanut brittle in the UP. -- Upper Penninsula (Michigan)
Add pictures here
✖
On 10/29/2010 10:57 PM, Oren wrote:

I had a service call in West Alabamastan last week. It was in Northport and I got out of there just in time to miss the game traffic.
TDD
Add pictures here
✖
Oren wrote:

Here's what they don't get: Even IF you were incapable of comprehension, lied like a dog, listened to talk radio instead of NPR, were educated in a cave, and couldn't find up from down, what difference does it make regarding the verity of what you have to say?
But that's what liberals DO. They operate more from emotion than logic, their utterances are more visceral than semantic. They seldom confront the message but revel in attacking the messenger.
There's the old saw about pilots: If you cut off their hands, they couldn't communicate with each other! With progresives, if you prohibit profanity they're nearly speechless.
Add pictures here
✖
On 10/29/2010 10:44 PM, HeyBub wrote:

"Being passionate about what you believe in can be a good thing but in the case of Liberals, passion always trumps rationality." Monsterism #23
TDD
Add pictures here
✖

(Falls down laughing) Will you give me $1000 for each instance of prominent Republicans who never saw a message they didn't want to evade, but confine themselves to insulting generalities. Insulting, that is, to the intelligence of the listener.

Like the leading Republican who said "fuck you" on the Senate floor.
After you learn to spell "progressives" you can cite some instances to support your position, and I am sure others on this NG will be glad to cite opposing instances, especially when th Republi-- what's a good pejorative? -- don't realize they're on mike.
However, it is true that a prominent Democrat (I did NOT say "progressive") now leaving the White House, has taken the cup for bad language. Always a sign of a limited vocabulary.
Signed by prominent Independent
HB
Add pictures here
✖

You're right, you didn't call any names. It was your childish behavior of making fun of B. Frank's speech impediment. I'll bet you go in stitches at the sight of an amputee.

Nah, it was your ignorance of someone with a handicap.
Add pictures here
✖

Yes I was right and never attacked you.
So it is okay for you to make fun a my typing impediment? I'll take your lame bet.

You mean a progressive liberal?
Add pictures here
✖
On 10/26/2010 7:38 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

I'm enjoying life and definitely plan to vote Democratic again in exactly one week.
Don
Add pictures here
✖
Bob F wrote:

Good point. During the first six years of the Bush administration unemployment averaged 5%, the stock market topped 14,000, there were 24 consecutive months of economic growth. All this in spite of two wars, Katrina, and 9/11.
Then the Democrats took control of Congress...
Add pictures here
✖
On Oct 26, 7:38 pm, "Stormin Mormon"

Ain't it interesting that every politician, regardless of affiliation, in the 45 years I've been voting has been a proponent of "changing how things are done in Washington" and yet it never changes?
Country
Add pictures here
✖
I've also noticed that.