OT: I hope you can help me with this

Page 3 of 3

Suggestion: quit wasting time posting and wash it yourself. Sounds as though there is some doubt that the 28 year old, about whom you are so concerned, will a) understand and b) follow exactly your detailed instructions. If you want expert work go to professionals who have all the gear, the experience and proper location to do the work. BTW when I go outside shortly in this minus several degrees Celsius temperature (it's about 26 degrees Fahrenheit at the moment) I may be able to kick off some of the accumulated frozen slush under the fenders of my 4+ year old pickup, so it doesn't interfere with the wheels turning or steering! That will be the extent of my washing the vehicle in this winter weather. Washing a car doesn't warrant 14 postings (seems a bit paranoid?) on a home repair group IMO!

You make a good point there. OTOH< there is no car washing group. :)

caused a riot with her/her alter ego getting torqued off. She does have some good questions and all the guys want to help the poor helpless girl ;) Frank

I didn't almost cost anything. Some people, like you I might add, simply do not have a life and try to make a life clinging on to me.

I always have good questiosn like everyone else.

You need to find a different hobby than clinging on to me. This is my last response to you.

Frank
home but about my care, washing and waxing using (my car?) using (my?) supplies..............???????????????

If you don't have enough brain to give room to understanding that some people might have medical condition that prevent staying outside long or do long hour of manual work, of course, your stupid opinion would be as you stated.

But earlier, you said this:
"But things would go wrong as they always do and I'd get busy and would probably never finsih the whole routine."
That sounds more like you get distracted or bored, and don't finish things. That's not a health problem.

Sure it is. It just isn't a *physical* health problem.
--
Regards,

OK. ADHD. Get medicated!

If you have any respect for yourself, you will not reply to my posts from now on. I am not surprised since I am aware that every now and then, I will have to deal with dumb idiots here and there.

Hey - ***YOU*** (as in "you") said "and I'd get busy and would probably never finish the whole routine". If you can't focus on the job and hand and finish it, that's something to fix in your life. Maybe leave the cell phone in the house or something.

I decide which job I give priority and give focus. It's not up to you to deicde which job I should give priority and focus. Waxing the car is the least of my priority but it might be top priority to people like you with no life.

Your intelligence is in the same range as gumbo's, isn't it?

Me get a life? How long are YOU going to pursue this?

Pa_lonk to you
The above is an example of how I will respond to the smart alec, retards, and the like of you and Dough Miller who fall in bothe categories and more from now on.

Only retards confuse "Doug" with "Dough". How did you get through grad school without being able to read? How old are you?

That's pretty funny, really, being called a "retard" by someone with such abominable spelling, grammar, and sentence structure. At least I can string together a few consecutive coherent sentences, with words of two and three syllables spelled correctly. You can't manage even that. How does it feel to be dumber than me, the "retard"? <g>
--
Regards,
Now that's funny! I don't care who you are. (git 'er done)

"Doug Miller" < snipped-for-privacy@milmac.com> wrote in message
On Feb 5, 12:19 pm, snipped-for-privacy@milmac.com (Doug Miller) wrote:

No. It is not physical strenght as much as it is from a unique non- allergic Rhinistis that triggers sinus headache from temperature change in environment and other environmnetal variables as well as some other factors, moron. But why should I bother explianing in detail to stupid heads?

I'll bet you CAN'T explain it in detail.

Pa-lonk to you.