OT: I hope you can help me with this

[.]

In the past, after washing the car thorougly and drying it (microfiber cloth), I won't have the energy left for applying Perma Plate which REQUIRES putting pressure.

As much as I am motivated, I am not big frame nor do I have a lot of hand strenght or upper body strenght. Then applyign Perma Plate would become a lousy job.

One way I though of doing this was wash a portion of the car, dry, and apply Perma Plate. Dot hat every week, spliting the big job to 4 jobs.

But things would go wrong as they always do and I'd get busy and would probably never finsih the whole routine.

Reply to
Amanda

Expose me for what? Go to hell and get a life. Not joking.

Never reply to my post nor will to to your. Put that to your thick head. You haven't seen how angry I can get. I don't have time for your crap.

Btw, this is not an interest or a hobyy for me; just a requireemnt that started with a need.

Reply to
Amanda

home but about my care, washing and waxing using (my car?) using (my?) supplies..............???????????????

If you don't have enough brain to give room to understanding that some people might have medical condition that prevent staying outside long or do long hour of manual work, of course, your stupid opinion would be as you stated.

Reply to
Amanda

-0800, "terry"

I didn't almost cost anything. Some people, like you I might add, simply do not have a life and try to make a life clinging on to me.

helpless girl ;)

I always have good questiosn like everyone else.

You need to find a different hobby than clinging on to me. This is my last response to you.

Reply to
Amanda

Sounds like a good opportunity to do two things:

- Increase your physical strength

- Learn to see things through to completion.

How old are you?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

But earlier, you said this:

"But things would go wrong as they always do and I'd get busy and would probably never finsih the whole routine."

That sounds more like you get distracted or bored, and don't finish things. That's not a health problem.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Sure it is. It just isn't a *physical* health problem.

Reply to
Doug Miller

OK. ADHD. Get medicated!

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Amanda - let this lady help you - there are two things that will make your life easier in this regard:

  1. This does not have to be done every week. Really. Maybe every couple of months, if even that often.
  2. When you hire someone for this sort of thing, maybe they can do it exactly the way you want. But it's normal to charge more for that! Working people have experience, and have gotten used to certain ways of doing things - their tools, suppliers, and materials. So, when it comes to little stuff, you can really make your life easier by going with the flow a lot more and letting those whom you hire determine exactly how to get your car clean. Really, it doesn't make all that much difference. Let the person you hire do the work, let go of the small details, and you'll have a decent job done most likely, and someone who wouldn't mind doing it again for you (for hire).

OK?

Banty

Reply to
Banty
05:50:10 -0800, "terry"

poor helpless girl ;)

Wanna' bet ;) Frank

Reply to
frank.logullo

No. I was saying that what you said seems right, and that's not what yhou said afaict. If you said to wash from the bottom up then I don't agree with you.

But I still ask why they say to wash walls from the bottom up, iirc. I've never understood that or their explanation for it.

Reply to
mm

Who are the "they" who wash walls from the bottom up? I've never heard such a thing, and it makes no sense at all.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

There you g. Now oyu think ia m so weak that I can't do anything. I got plenty of things to spend my strength on. No one I have known has kept the hosue cleaner (dust free) than mine just because i need it that way. That is just o show where my strength goes while some of you probably vacuum the house once every six months.

Things? You sound like I never complete things. How do you think i finsihed my thesis in graduate school?

Reply to
Amanda

I wax my car every 10 years, whether it needs it or not. And I only keep a car 7 years. The next one usually looks pretty good, so I wait

10 years.

No, they don't look like showroom cars, but they look fine afaic.

I Simonized my first car, a 1950 Olds that I got in 1964, and when I was done, it had a shine 3 feet deep. But I found that I never looked at it anyhow. I'd walk up to the car, get in it, and I couldn't see if it shined or not. It was good to do it once, but once was enough.

I don't wash it very often either.

I won't have a car with a black roof because they are too hot in the sun, and I don't have a white car because they always look dirty, if they're dirty. Any other color works well.

A couple of my neighbors wash their car every day, or at least wipe off the dew carefully.

Others wash their cars once a week, or in the winter everytime there is a warm day. Me, I'm doing things that last with my time.

Reply to
mm

No. It is not physical strenght as much as it is from a unique non- allergic Rhinistis that triggers sinus headache from temperature change in environment and other environmnetal variables as well as some other factors, moron. But why should I bother explianing in detail to stupid heads?

Reply to
Amanda

***YOU*** said you'd probably run out of hand strength before finishing your car. Be resourceful. Use a soft wax.

"I never let my schooling interfere with my education".

-Mark Twain

How old are you?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

If you have any respect for yourself, you will not reply to my posts from now on. I am not surprised since I am aware that every now and then, I will have to deal with dumb idiots here and there.

Reply to
Amanda

Hey - ***YOU*** (as in "you") said "and I'd get busy and would probably never finish the whole routine". If you can't focus on the job and hand and finish it, that's something to fix in your life. Maybe leave the cell phone in the house or something.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

I'll bet you CAN'T explain it in detail.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

I'm curious as to how your English seems to improve and then get stunted depending on the post. Also on Rec.Food.Cooking you publicly stated that you didn't want anyone to know that "Amanda" was also "mm", yet you said it for everyone to see. Many people consider you a bit of a troll. You also claim to be into computers, yet accuse people of spying on you. Anyone who posts on USENET knows that one can see all the places you post when they access a group via dejanews/google groups.

Reply to
Goomba38