OT, I Found Something True

Every now and then I trip over a truism. ^_^
http://i.imgur.com/oFgR4g3.png
TDD

Excellent!!!
For the click phobic:
RePubes are red Dems are blue Neither one of them Gves a fuck about you....
Hilarious.... a truism indeed.
--
EA

On 01/24/13 06:48 am, Existential Angst wrote:

Correct: it's to the people and organizations that financed their election and re-election campaigns that they are beholden, and it's *their* interests that they represent, not yours or mine. I see no way to solve the problem other than getting money out the election campaigns altogether, but everybody tells me that there is no way to do so with the Constitution as it is and as it is interpreted.
Perce
I'd share that with my church friends, except for the crude language. However, I agree with the thought.
Occasionally, I hear how this or that elected rep hears from home, and the constituents are 50:1 in this direction, so he votes in that direction.