OT: Humans will be wiped out by robots

You got some weird guys in the pentagon....
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/rise-machines-pentagon-chiefs-say-8772439
--
Saturday morning I got up early, quietly dressed, made my lunch, and slipped quietly into the garage. I hooked up the boat up to the van, and proceeded to back out into a torrential downpour. The wind was blowing 50 mph, so I pulled back into the garage, turned on the radio, and discovered that the weather would be bad all day. I went back into the house, quietly undressed, and slipped back into bed.. I cuddled up to my wife's back, now with a different anticipation, and whispered, "The weather out there is terrible."
My loving wife of 5 years replied, "And can you believe my stupid husband is out fishing in that?"

I never asked.
--
The longest recorded flight of a chicken is thirteen seconds.

On 8/09/16 06:15, James Wilkinson wrote:

I think Zica virus is a better weapon than robots to wipe out the human race. :)
/ v \ Simplicity is Beauty!