(OT) How to remove Mineral Oil from clothing

Yesterday I had the vet out for a horse who is having trouble pooping. He gave it mineral oil and left me a jug of it to give the horse today. The horse looks better but the vet said to give the oil anyhow. I just did it, and since the horse kept tossing his head, my clothing is soaked with it. (It's a good thing I wore an old coat).

Anyhow, will this come out with just normal washing and detergent, or do I need to do something else. Should I use HOT water (I usually use cold)? Is this gonna leave a oily mess in my washing machine? (If so, I'll take the clothes to a laundromat)....

I did wipe off the real oily part of the coat with a paper towel as soon as I got indoors. This sure was a messy ordeal . . . I was supposed to give the horse 16 oz (a pint), but I ended up giving it two extra ounces, because I know I'm wearing at least that much, or it went on the ground.

Thanks

Reply to
Paintedcow

Obviously you were pouring the oil into the wrong end of the horse.

Reply to
rbowman

Larry