(OT) How to remove Mineral Oil from clothing

Yesterday I had the vet out for a horse who is having trouble pooping. He gave it mineral oil and left me a jug of it to give the horse today. The horse looks better but the vet said to give the oil anyhow. I just did it, and since the horse kept tossing his head, my clothing is soaked with it. (It's a good thing I wore an old coat).
Anyhow, will this come out with just normal washing and detergent, or do I need to do something else. Should I use HOT water (I usually use cold)? Is this gonna leave a oily mess in my washing machine? (If so, I'll take the clothes to a laundromat)....
I did wipe off the real oily part of the coat with a paper towel as soon as I got indoors. This sure was a messy ordeal . . . I was supposed to give the horse 16 oz (a pint), but I ended up giving it two extra ounces, because I know I'm wearing at least that much, or it went on the ground.
Thanks
On 02/06/2016 05:20 PM, snipped-for-privacy@unlisted.moo wrote:

Obviously you were pouring the oil into the wrong end of the horse.
On 2/6/2016 3:20 PM, snipped-for-privacy@unlisted.moo wrote:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/98/01/3e/98013e184a6a9c3fee4ae38e2a8c33c1.jpg