OT How to clean a Glock pistol

http://www.youtube.com/v/E1m6Qct68wo%26rel%3d0%26hl%3den_US%26feature%3dplayer_embedded

Information sent to me by an American Epal :-) Not actually that useful here.
Add pictures here
✖
On 4/19/2013 1:54 AM, harry wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/v/E1m6Qct68wo%26rel%3d0%26hl%3den_US%26feature%3dplayer_embedded

Thanks Cousin Harry, I needed that. ^_^
A shorter link with more links around it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v
ám6Qct68wo
TDD
Add pictures here
✖
Drop it in about 500 ft deep water.
nb
Add pictures here
✖
On 4/19/2013 2:54 AM, harry wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/v/E1m6Qct68wo%26rel%3d0%26hl%3den_US%26feature%3dplayer_embedded

I've seen this one before. It is somewhat useful. I often forget to clean the recoil spring. I shot and cleaned my Glock yesterday. Annoyed a few libs in other ng's by telling them I celebrated the defeat of the senate gun bill by going to the shooting range ;)
Add pictures here
✖