OT - How To Avoid Fear Of Heights

If all parents would do this for their young children, we could eradicate the Fear Of Heights epidemic that is sweeping our nation.
http://coviral.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/RP079.jpg
On 7/14/2016 7:22 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

unintended consequence: fear of shopping carts.
On 7/14/2016 9:33 AM, Taxed and Spent wrote:

LOL
--
Maggie

People who are afraid of heights should NOT go to Heaven. It's a long way up there, and it's straight UP !!!
On 7/14/2016 9:18 AM, snipped-for-privacy@unlisted.moo wrote:

There's a cool joke in there somewhere, but I can't think of it right now. ;-)
--
Maggie

On Thursday, July 14, 2016 at 11:31:07 AM UTC-4, Muggles wrote:

Yeah, the joke is that some people think Heaven is a physical place that is "up" in relation to Earth.
On Thursday, July 14, 2016 at 11:00:54 AM UTC-7, DerbyDad03 wrote:

The real joke is that people actually believe in a heaven

well i nearly died when i was 28 and lost 13 pints of blood from a serious gi bleed. divertlocis
i collapsed in the er, and had a near death experience. got a look at heaven and wanted to return. it was so peaceful and nice there......
i feel bad for people who dont believe in heaven
On 7/15/2016 11:43 PM, bob haller wrote:

I have my own beliefs and they don't coincide with any of the major religions. Over the years though, I've heard stories like yours and saw some things as people died that I think there is something going on. I'm keeping my options open.
Ever watch Ancient Aliens? Some interesting thing come up there too.
On Friday, July 15, 2016 at 11:59:30 PM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

yep, i have seen things after people have died. my grandma died in 1991, but her distinctive walk went on for many years. it never scared me, we were good friends
occasionally our dogs appear to see something that we cant.

I don't as a general rule feel bad for people who don't believe in heaven, but I do feel bad for those who ridicule others who do believe.
On Thu, 14 Jul 2016 07:33:06 -0700, Taxed and Spent

Just don't open the window any higher.

Scary.