OT. How much does it cost the average American (family) for health care insurance.

They identified the body of Madalyn Murray O'Hair, the controversial atheist, using the serial number of her store bought hip. *snicker*

-- Doug

Reply to
Douglas Johnson

People try to alter their fingerprints and get plastic surgery to change their looks, usually criminals hiding from the law. Now if you resist questioning or demands for your papers, you are considered a criminal.

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Jasmine Fiore was identified by the serial number on her breast implants.

"Fiore's teeth and fingers had been removed before her nude body was stuffed into the suitcase..", and placed in a dumpster.

Reply to
Oren

I know someone who sells those inplants - hard work, keeping docs informed about devices, furnishing all the tools and accessories, and occ. taking guff from a doc who wants to do things the wrong way. Of course, if a particular surgeon originated the design of the device, he/she would require less tech. support. My mechanic has a cool parts manual to devine the installation of gizmos. Surgeons can either sit down at the office reading manuals and listening to the rep, or they can be at the ER, putting people back together after they have auto accidents or tipped over the riding mower.

A few years ago, there was a patient killed when part of an xray machine fell on them - I'd be inclined to vote for the pricey screws, just hoping everything hangs together and doesn't kill me by falling or by a radiation leak.

Reply to
norminn

That's the purpose for the extensive testing, life safety.

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas