OT. How much does it cost the average American (family) for health care insurance.

My late parents in UK got financial assistance (no means test) to pay somebody to cook and clean for them for a few hours each week. The nurse came to the house to take blood samples, check bp, etc. Saved everybody the cost of assisted living or a nursing home.

Maybe where you live. We have three or four Walgreens in town and two or three independent pharmacies. No CVS for almost 20 miles.
In NY we had CVS but AFAIR no Walgreens.
Perce
-snip-

Walgreens made a shot at the Capital district a few years ago. 2 stores on the same road a few miles apart.
Now the closest one is in Catskill- 30-40 miles away. The Rite Aids across the intersection from those Walgreens are still going strong.
Jim
In the Rochester NY area, Walgreens are very common, and only in the last few years. Also many of them in cities near Rochester.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

We have 2 Walgreens on the same road about 2 miles apart. And 2 RiteAids about 1 mile apart. But no CVS. Why or why not! lol. It must be due to the with the high ratio of older people in town.

Hell, here in Philly we got a CVS, 2 blocks away. A rite aid 4 blocks away. And all around wally greens and you name it. Drug stores galore. No wonder so many are addicted to drugs.