OT How much do you know about Independence Day?

Sorry for the OT, but it is our Independence Day.
Take this short test and find out.
http://local.cincinnati.com/quiz/quiz.aspx?qid "8
I did do too well - 15.
Bob-tx
On Sat, 2 Jul 2011 11:40:54 -0500, "Bob-tx" <No Spam no contact> wrote:

Hmmm... Well, if you got 15 then I got 16. Neener, neener, neener
On 7/2/11 11:40 AM, Bob-tx wrote:

I like the statement at the end. You're probably over 50 and remember when schools taught history.
On Sat, 2 Jul 2011 11:40:54 -0500, "Bob-tx" <No Spam no contact> wrote:

Some of them wrong. What's with Pez and history?

There were only 14 questions. I am over 50 and do remember when history was taught.