OT How much do you know about Independence Day?

Sorry for the OT, but it is our Independence Day.

Take this short test and find out.

I did do too well - 15.

Bob-tx

Reply to
Bob-tx

Hmmm... Well, if you got 15 then I got 16. Neener, neener, neener

Reply to
Gordon Shumway

I like the statement at the end. You're probably over 50 and remember when schools taught history.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

Some of them wrong. What's with Pez and history?

There were only 14 questions. I am over 50 and do remember when history was taught.

Reply to
krw